Subscribe to receive emails regarding our latest blog posts.
Past Blog Posts
- Using a Section 115 Trust to Help Manage Pension Obligations 4.2k views | posted on September 13, 2017
- Public Agency Board Members’ Worker Classification Matters for Tax Purposes 2.1k views | posted on July 22, 2019
- If You Don’t Have a Section 218 Agreement, Watch Out for the Social Security “Gotcha” 2.1k views | posted on October 19, 2018
- Chapter 13: Some Things Are Worth Repeating – Beware of PTO Cash-Outs! 1.9k views | posted on April 22, 2014
- Chapter 31: Is Your Comp Time Immediately Taxable? 1.8k views | posted on November 17, 2016
- Chapter 28: Why Cashing Out PTO Next Year Doesn’t Work 1.6k views | posted on August 15, 2016
- Take Care When Cost-Sharing Under CalPERS 1.3k views | posted on November 7, 2019
- A 457(b) Plan Distribution Depends on Which 457(b) Plan You’re In 1.3k views | posted on October 7, 2019
- Using 457(b) Unforeseeable Emergency Distributions During the Coronavirus Crisis 1.3k views | posted on March 24, 2020
- Why You Need to “Monitor” Full-time, Temporary Employees 1.2k views | posted on August 30, 2018
Tag Archives: SECURE Act
Although many employers plan to make changes to their retirement plans to take advantage of employee-friendly CARES Act provisions, public agencies should not blindly adopt recommended changes without thinking about the steps involved.