Subscribe to receive emails regarding our latest blog posts.
Past Blog Posts
- Using a Section 115 Trust to Help Manage Pension Obligations 4k views | posted on September 13, 2017
- Public Agency Board Members’ Worker Classification Matters for Tax Purposes 2k views | posted on July 22, 2019
- If You Don’t Have a Section 218 Agreement, Watch Out for the Social Security “Gotcha” 1.9k views | posted on October 19, 2018
- Chapter 13: Some Things Are Worth Repeating – Beware of PTO Cash-Outs! 1.6k views | posted on April 22, 2014
- Chapter 31: Is Your Comp Time Immediately Taxable? 1.6k views | posted on November 17, 2016
- Chapter 28: Why Cashing Out PTO Next Year Doesn’t Work 1.5k views | posted on August 15, 2016
- Take Care When Cost-Sharing Under CalPERS 1.2k views | posted on November 7, 2019
- Using 457(b) Unforeseeable Emergency Distributions During the Coronavirus Crisis 1.2k views | posted on March 24, 2020
- A 457(b) Plan Distribution Depends on Which 457(b) Plan You’re In 1.2k views | posted on October 7, 2019
- Why You Need to “Monitor” Full-time, Temporary Employees 1.1k views | posted on August 30, 2018
Tag Archives: loan policies
Have You Developed All of the Policies and Procedures Needed to Properly Administer Your Governmental 457(b) or 401(a) Plan?
By Jeff Chang If you are responsible for the administration of a public agency 457(b) or 401(a) plan, you know that these tax-favored plans are complicated and subject to myriad rules and requirements found in the plan document, the Internal … Continue reading